DETAILS: Full-time W2 position as an employee of Allium
LOCATION: Remote opportunity
(All candidates must physically reside in the United States and be available to work core hours 8:00 to 5:00 pm CST.)
Allium is looking to hire a Jack/Jane-of-all-trades Enterprise Architect to join our team. This person should be well-versed in Salesforce CRM in addition to various platforms and integration tools. As an Enterprise Architect, you will be the connecting point that makes Salesforce CRM and outside platforms work harmoniously for customers. You should be a strategic, inquisitive self-starter who is always up for a challenge. We need someone who has the technical creativity and comprehensive, big picture mindset to create effective architecture that fits the unique mold of our customers.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in either software, system or enterprise architecture
- Working knowledge of Salesforce platform capabilities, hosting infrastructure, security and integration capabilities
- Salesforce certifications and hands-on experience
- Broad and deep knowledge of business and technical architectures
- Good understanding of integrating technologies
- Good understanding of common EA topics and domains such as persona based journey, process orchestration, master data management, analytics, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Familiarity industry or vertical solutions, best practice processes
- Familiarity with principles of network, application and information security
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist customers in business planning and strategy
- Understand customer needs, company’s products/services and match them with best in class technology to define a north-star target state.
- Design & Architect Technical Solutions and how they serve the business needs
- Help to define prioritization and sequencing of the transformation by proposing a strategic roadmap.
- Lead key discussions around change programs from both business and technical perspectives.
- Determine which Salesforce and third-party technologies to leverage in customer’s architecture landscape, based upon product knowledge, industry experience, industry standard EA frameworks, and Salesforce requirements
- Clearly articulate business architecture (mission/vision, capability models, capability assessments) and technical architecture (current and future state diagrams, solution best practices, reference architectures, design patterns).
- Provide reliable and trusted -data rich- points of view of relatable customer transformations in the industry i.e. how other customers with similar needs have succeeded in their transformation.
- Assist sales teams in responses to RFPs and technical requirements documents
- Actively engage with account executives and solution engineers to develop opportunities for customer-facing enterprise architecture engagements. Continuously promote and communicate the value of Enterprise Architecture both within the solution engineering community, as well as within the broader sales and customer success organizations.
Allium was named one of the Top Management Consulting Firms in the Milwaukee Business Journal’s Book of List and recognized as one of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Inc. 5000.
All of our available positions may not be posted. If you are an experienced IT professional considering new opportunities, please submit your resume and indicate your specialities using our Apply Now Form!