We specialize in technology consulting to augment and deliver hands-on support. Allium provides a full spectrum of IT consulting services including on-demand technical expertise, and immediate access to highly skilled, pre-evaluated technology professionals.
Whether a client needs to increase their current staff-base to meet project demands or is lacking a certain technical skill set, Allium can help.
We have in-depth domain expertise in house and a deep network of resources, which allows us to offer a flexible approach. We are a team of highly experienced consultants with industry-respected skills. We focus on knowledge and collaboration to provide clients the most comprehensive solutions possible.
Areas of Expertise:
In-house staff and network of professionals.
Our pool of resources and candidates include:
- Program and Project Management
- Business Analysis
- Application Development / Integration
- Software Quality Assurance/Testing
- BI/Data Warehousing / Data Management
- Network Engineering and Support
- Technical and Business Communications
Flexible Consulting Services:
- Providing quick access to specific expertise or skill sets that complement existing resources on a regular schedule or project basis.
- Growing your team with an experienced individual with a specific skill set.
- Filling hard-to-find, critical niche positions that are crucial for your business to move forward
Allium is recognized by Inc. 5000’s list of America’s fastest-growing companies.
Allium is proud to be one of Milwaukee's Top Management Consulting Firms for 2018. Ranked by consultants in the seven county Milwaukee area.
“Allium set themselves apart from all other partners by emphasizing they want a lifelong partnership with their clients rather than focusing on short-term projects. Their project management structure is outstanding and has the appropriate amount of checks and balances to minimize inefficiencies and reduce rework.”
“Allium treated us not like a 'project', but like a team and partner to achieve the goals of our business.”